Dr. Louise StollA Day of Dialogue, Reflection and SharingNetwork of Inquiring Performance Based Schools
The 2005 – 2006 Case Studies Book
International Insights on School Improvement:
• Do we really have a learning culture in our school?
• Are we a professional learning community?
• Is learning an engaging experience for all learners?
• How are our networking initiatives connected?
• Is what we are doing sustainable?
This PDF file
This file is 7 MB
will vary with connection speed.
- Caribbean Medical School: What to Expect
June 20, 2016
Caribbean Medical Schools are schools that cater to North American students that are looking for an alternative approach to medical school. Many of the students that choose Caribbean Medical University do so because they did not succeed academically and could not get into their first choice schools in the United States or Canada. Canadian students comprise less than 10% of students who choose this route, but the number is rising because of the success of returning doctors.