Getting Started with the Network
Membership in the Network is simple – schools must commit to work as teacher-principal teams, develop a focused question and assess using the performance standards, use teaching/learning strategies to get improved results, assess again and tell their story.
• do some background reading
• talk to another network school (see a list of schools)
• go to a network event
• contact Linda Kaser or Judy Halbert,
the network co-leaders
• agree to work together as a teacher-principal team
• develop a focus question
• understand and use performance standards
• access resource materials and support
• share your story with words and numbers with other network schools.
Click here for story examples.
School teams attend three after-school sessions and the formal storytelling celebration at the end of the year. They share questions, strategies, resources, and ideas with other schools.
Click here for calender of events.